Hi! My name is Lisa and I am a qualified Life Coach. I live in North Dublin and have two children and a dog called Waffle.
I have worked in the disability and social care area for the last 27 years and lived in Dublin, Galway, Edinburgh, Brighton and Reading.
I have always worked with people who needed a bit of extra support to live the life they want. I always wanted the work I undertook to make a difference to the people I worked with, and am particularly passionate about ensuring people are supported and signposted to the correct supports.
Deciding to study to be a Life Coach was a natural path for me to take, but it also involves working with people in a different way. I have moved from advising and signposting people to actively listening, asking the right questions and encouraging people to believe the answer lies within them. It is a far more empowering process and this change of mindset is something people can take with them.
My qualifications include:
- Certificate in Applied Social Studies (Athlone IT)
- Diploma in Applied Social Studies (Athlone IT)
- Diploma in Community Development Practice (NUIG)
- Bachelor Degree of Social Science (UCD)
- Diploma in Personal & Business Coaching (Irish Lifecoach Institute)
- Advanced Certificate in Relationship Coaching (Irish Lifecoach Institute)
- Advanced Certificate inn Career Coaching (Irish Lifecoach Institute)
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email me, or book a discovery call.